Here are 5 tips that will help you stay focused and motivated during the summer time.
1. Each morning, make a list of the things you need to get done. This can be the assignment due that evening, going to class, or blocking out a few hours to get in some reading. Check off the list as you complete each task.
2. Set aside time to relax. It's easier to get overwhelmed when you don't allow yourself to have a break. You'll feel less guilty for winding down when you already have a place for it in your schedule! This helps you focus better when you're doing schoolwork because your brain will be refreshed.
3. Put your phone and other distractions in another room. It's easier to focus on the task at hand when you're not tempted by your phone sitting right in front of you.
4. Set timers for studying. 50 minutes of studying, 10 minutes for a brain break. This makes you more productive and also allows your brain to absorb and comprehend all of the information it just took in.
5. Make note of your "why." Write down why you started going to school in the first place. Put an emphasis on your goals and why you want to make this change in your life! Look at this note whenever you feel overwhelmed and you'll feel motivated.
Stay focused on your schoolwork, because it will make a positive change in your future.
We believe education has the power to change our lives, our community, and our future.
Address: 11500 N Ambassador Dr Suite 221, Kansas City, MO 64153
Phone Number: (800) 676-7912