A LinkedIn profile is a necessity in today's job search. It allows you to communicate to potential employers 24/7 and to quickly show your abilities and skills. Some companies search for future employees or look to fill specific spots throughLinkedIn before they actually post a job or while they're interviewing. A LinkedIn profile acts as a resume. Your LinkedIn profile might be the first professional impression an employer has of you.Read more
- If you like listening to music while studying, try to find something without words as this won't distract you as much.
- If you need to memorize something, teach it to someone else. You will learn it better because you want to make sure you are teaching it correctly.
- Take notes in different colored pens, this will give you something different to look at so you don't zone out.
- Plan out your work on Sunday so you know what you need to get accomplished each day.
- Writing something down is equivalent to reading something seven times. If you want to memorize something write it down.